Friday, September 2, 2016

Indecision

I just can't pick something. Most people my age seem to have things all figured out. They have a good job, career plan, and have started their own families. Meanwhile I'm here completely lost; unable to decide what path to take. The child in me just wants to have fun and enjoy life; while the logical adult is stressed out and focused only on finance. I was raised to obey, I was completely co-dependent and now I have to suddenly decide on everything!? My whole life has been doing what others wanted; from my family to friends. I'm glad I reached this point of recovery to were I'm putting my wants and needs first, but It's so new to me that I'm just completely lost. I mean how do people just pick something? "Oh I'll be a doctor!" or "I'm going to be a musician!"; nope not me. I can barely decide what to have for breakfast; let alone what to do with the rest of my life. I'm still trying to find out who I am so this won't be easy, but I'm not giving up!

No comments:

Post a Comment